- When you bought your house, you lived in the country. Now you’re surrounded by high rises.
- You can’t get any appliances repaired because “they stopped making those parts years ago.”
- The swing set in the backyard has sprouted roots.
- The plumber’s phone number is on your speed dial.
- Your phone number is on your plumber’s speed dial.
- All the children’s rooms are now guest bedrooms.
- You haven’t visited the other half of the house in six months.
- You have to move the furniture to see the carpet’s original color.
- Your bathroom is a lovely shade of avocado green — from the first time it was in style.
- You can’t make any improvements to the exterior of your home without getting approval from the Board of Historic Monuments.
Ready to sell? We can help!
Contact THE SWEET TEAM at Keller Williams Realty today for your no-obligation listing consultation.
813-966-4304 or AnotherSweetSale@gmail.com